Chicken parrots ‘bitter’ and ‘chilling’ as they are fed a toxic chemical

The parrots that were once seen as a model of conservation care have become something else entirely, the birds said.

The story of the parrots, named as Gavarai and Bhagavathi, who have suffered a toxic liver disease, is a grim one, said Dr. Nandini Chatterjee, the chief veterinarian at the Rajiv Gandhi National Chicken Preservation Society.

They have also been diagnosed with a serious bacterial infection.

The parrots were found in a shed in their enclosure in the forest of Kalaigari in Jharkhand’s Chhattisgarh region, where they were kept under strict quarantine.

The vets have declared the birds dead.

The avian health authorities said the birds were given the toxic chemical as a preventive measure to help prevent the spread of the bacteria.

“The toxic compound is the binder of the fungus, which causes biliary cirrhosis.

The parrot’s liver is a major organ and is the first organ to die.

The toxin is absorbed in the body through the intestines and is absorbed through the skin, causing serious inflammation and inflammation of the liver,” a health official told The Times Of India.”

We have identified two other parrots with similar cases of liver disease in which the toxic compound has been administered, and we have notified the relevant authorities,” the official added.

A local wildlife officer, who asked not to be identified, said the parrot had been given the toxin as a treatment for its disease and had been treated well.

The officer said he had seen the parakeets being fed the chemical as early as this year.

“It has killed the parakits and the birds have also recovered,” he said.

In another instance, the paraks had been kept as pets and had also suffered from liver disease.

A few weeks ago, they were given a toxic compound to treat their illness.

“It was given as a precautionary measure to prevent the growth of the bacillus, which would cause the bird to die,” said the officer.

The bird was then taken to a veterinary hospital, where doctors confirmed that the bird had died.

“The bacilli had grown, and the parakes died,” he added.

The authorities have warned the parakingos against eating any food made from parakeet parts, as this would result in poisoning.

“Parakits can suffer from the toxic compounds and can also develop liver damage,” said Dr Chatterji, adding that the authorities had received several complaints from people who have taken parakingo meat to be cooked or eaten as a dish.